Creamy avocado, fresh seafood and toasted crusty bread combine perfectly In Seafood Avocado Toast for warm weather munching. You’ll create an elevated snacking experience when you pair these delicious bites with a light wine. We like to offer a selection of toppings — both the seafood salad mix and smoked salmon. Micro greens offer an extra layer of visual interest and burst of flavor.
- Avocado (2 small or 1 medium)
- 4 to 6 ounces cooked Seafood of your choice: Lobster, medium Shrimp, Crab or Surinami (faux crab meat), Smoked Salmon, thinly-sliced
- 2 slices of crusty Bread (½-inch to ¾-inch thick slices): rustic bread or toasted sourdough
- Micro greens such as broccoli, cilantro, amaranth, radish or mixed
- Seafood of your choice (excluding smoked salmon)
- ½ tablespoon Rice Wine Seasoned Vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Seafood Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Mayo
- 1 teaspoon Agave
- ¼ cup of fine chopped colorful mini-Sweet Peppers
- 1 teaspoon Sour Cream
- ½ tbs Rice Wine Seasoned Vinegar
- Pinch of Salt.
In a bowl, mix seafood with ingredients for salad, set aside. In another bowl, smash avocados with a fork, add rice vinegar and salt, then stir together. Lightly toast sliced bread, then spread a layer of avocado, top with seafood salad or slice of smoked salmon. Top with micro greens of choice.
Wine Pairing Guide
Want to know more about how to select the best bottle for your budget? You can find a great bottle at any price range if you know how to determine quality vs. price. Learn more in our primer Selecting the Best Wine for Your Budget.