Since the first time that we served these easy-to-make Flatbread Pizza combinations, people continue to ask for the recipe or request them for special events. This is a great time to gather your creative cooks for help in making these tasty, crispy, flavorful, round-the-world crowd-pleasers. These take no time at all as you can buy the ingredients ready-made off-the-shelf and blend together for a 5-star pizza bash.
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Cook time:||20 minutes|
- Flatbreads such as Middle-Eastern Naan*, Lavash*, or ready-made Pizza Crusts
- Assortment of cooked meats such as: Meatballs, Italian Sausage, Pepperoni slices, Canadian Bacon, Prosciutto, Chicken Breast, or Shrimp
- Assortment of sliced veggie and fruit toppers such as: Mushrooms, Baby Sweet Peppers, Black Olives, Sweet Onion, Tomatoes (slicers) or Sun-Dried Tomatoes, fresh Basil, Pineapple, or Figs
- Create an assembly line of bread, sauces, meats, veggies and cheeses.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Appoint a few chefs to create the flatbread masterpieces. Take the marinara, bruschetta or crème fraiche and blend in basil pesto to your taste. Use these base sauces to cover your naan bread, lavash or pizza crust with a nice layer and then top with your favorite topping.
- Cook in oven 12 minutes per pizza or until cheeses are bubbly and browned. If desired, top your flatbread pizza with baby arugula immediately after removing from oven. Cut as desired and serve hot.
In general, pricing is a guideline as to the style of wine making in red wines.
Less expensive reds are made to enjoy as soon as you uncork. Pour and enjoy!
More expensive reds typically need 20 to 40 minutes to decant (breathe) to enjoy to their fullest.