We give the classic Old Bay Seasoning coleslaw a makeover with brighter flavors and optional heat levels. You can serve this alongside any grilled menu or seafood items. We pair this with Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Cook time:||60 minutes|
|Servings:||8 – 10|
- 7 cups Cabbage, mix of green and red, cut in shreds
- 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 – 3 teaspoons Agave Nectar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- optional: 2 tablespoons Capers or chopped Olives
- Caliente style: Prepared Horseradish, Wasabi or Asian-style Hot Sauce
- In a large bowl, mix mayo, seasoned rice wine vinegar, agave nectar, and seafood seasoning until blended. Add cabbage and carrots. Toss to coat. Optional: Add capers or chopped olives or Caliente style options and toss again.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Stir before serving.