We give the classic Old Bay Seasoning coleslaw a makeover with brighter flavors and optional heat levels. You can serve this alongside any grilled menu or seafood items. We pair this with Slow Cooker Pulled Pork or Crispy Fish Tacos.
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Cook time:||60 minutes|
|Servings:||8 – 10|
- 7 cups Cabbage, mix of green and red, cut in shreds
- 1 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 – 3 teaspoons Agave Nectar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- optional: 2 tablespoons Capers or chopped Olives
- Caliente style: Prepared Horseradish, Wasabi or Asian-style Hot Sauce
- In a large bowl, mix mayo, seasoned rice wine vinegar, agave nectar, and seafood seasoning until blended. Add cabbage and carrots. Toss to coat. Optional: Add capers or chopped olives or Caliente style options and toss again.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Stir before serving.